SSA #51 Community Meeting
- Security –Professional security officers to reduce panhandlers and crime in the area
- Marketing – Special events, new banners, holiday decorations and new technology to promote business products and services
- Street Cleaning – Professional street cleaners removing debris on a regular basis on sidewalks within the Business District
- Maintenance and beautification services to enhance and maintain street greenery and community beautification efforts within the Business District
- Façade Enhancement Grants – Designed to promote investment and development in our Business Districts
The renewal of SSA#51 will be funded by a modest tax levy of 1% of the equalized assessed value (EAV) of properties located within the boundaries (see attached map) of SSA#51.
The City of Chicago and the Chatham Business Association are sponsoring a community meeting for effected property owners. The following list date, time and place for community meeting:
Date: April 16th, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m – 11:30 am
Place: 806 E. 78th St
Chicago, Illinois 60619
We look forward to your continued participation and support of SSA programs designed to promote investment and development in our community.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact Karletta Kelly at (773) 994-5006 x 1006.